They say if you want to write a blog that people actually read, you need a niche- and there's my problem. I'm really not extreme in any one which way or another, which seems to be what most other bloggers have..I always feel so inadequate when reading these susie-homemaker blogs, so here's my niche-- I'm going to be more relatable. Here's what I will write about:
- I like to cook, but I'm too lazy to buy all the ingredients, do lots of subbing, and I hate measuring cups
- I want to eat healthy and clean and really try, but damn, organic is expensive and fastfood tastes too good
- I am a "crunchy" person, but I still shop for convenience and don't make everything myself
- I practice attachment parenting, but I work outside of the home, so I have to enforce some schedules
- I have lots of hobbies, but I don't excel at any of them, and frankly don't have much time
- I am Chinese-American, which means I have to pick and choose my traditions
- I enjoy deal-shopping, but impulse buying is fun!
Does this work as a niche? You tell me.
(p.s. Did you know "relatable" is not a word? I'm getting a red squiggle)